Our partial hospitalization program was comprehensively designed to effectively treat patients that are stepping down from a residential or detox level of care. With our trained staff that are capable and knowledgable about addiction, you can recover while in a safe, caring, and nurturing environment.
Our PHP Program consists of daily group counseling sessions. The individual sessions are scheduled with a therapist once you’re admitted into the facility. Admission is based on medical necessity and ASAM Level 2.5 criteria. Treatment plans will use components of these criteria to measure each individual’s progress. Through the continuity of your program, you will be working toward treatment goals with your primary therapist. This individualized treatment plan is a treatment guide towards goal attainment thus allowing to positively transition to the level of care. This ASAM Level 2.5 allows clients to deeply explore relapse patterns with each other in group settings while role-playing a new approach in order to stabilize and enhance their recovery. We also conduct random urine sample tests to ensure that our clients are remaining abstinent from any illicit drugs.
What To Expect During PHP
At the end of this treatment episode, if medically needed, you can decide if it’s appropriate for you to continue in the program longer. Most clients that have success in our recovery program attend between 20 to 30 daily five hour sessions. During these sessions anxiety, trauma addiction and depression assessment take place. Both the clinician and client measure progress through treatment plan goal attainment.
Our program implements:
- Emotional Self Regulation
- Distress Intolerance Skills
- Cognitive Restructuring
- Social Skills
- Anger Management
- Vocational Interviewing & Skill Building
- Restoring Independent Living Skills
- Denial Management
- Relapse Prevention
Topics included are:
- Relapse Prevention Skills using the NIDA, ASAM and Gorski Relapse Prevention models
- Social skills rehabilitation
- Disease prevention
- Scientific/NIDA/ ASAM addiction recovery skills
- Medication education
- Goal focused sessions in order to progress from one level of care to another
- In group sessions, clients will role-play and discuss situations and interactions needed to stay drug-free
- Family support is often elicited as much as possible during our PHP program.
Are you or your loved one suffering from the negative consequences of alcohol and/or drug addiction?
Call our office and our caring and professional staff will help you get started on your Road To Recovery. We provide both treatment and housing services and help individuals and families take the first step toward recovery.